Worship is movement. Liturgy is movement. We stand and sit and kneel. We raise our arms; we cross ourselves. We walk to receive the bread and the wine. Our bodies take up the rhythm of the singing.
What other movement will magnify our worship and praise?
- Christians In Theatre Arts CITA; Greenville, SC USA
- Christliche Arbeitsgemeinschaft Tanz Christian Working Group on Dance in Liturgy and Spirituality, Bonn, Germany
- Kirchentanz Church Dance, Germany
- Medieval Drama Links Sydney Higgins, U Leeds, England
- The Sacred Dance Guild
- Scholarly Societies Project U of Waterloo, Waterloo, ON Canada • Resources of Scholarly Societies – Dance