God’s Children: Welcoming Children to Worship is a pastoral essay designed to encourage the thoughtful involvement of children in the worshipping community.
God’s Children: Teaching Liturgy to Children is based on a workshop offered by Debbie Lou Loudolph at River of Life, the ELCIC’s 1998 national worship conference.
God’s Children: Teaching the Lord’s Prayer — A Dance Anthem teaches a form for enacting the Lord’s Prayer.
God’s Children: Praying for the Child in Our Hands reminds us that we do well to embrace children in our prayers.
Fall, 1999 issue of A Vision of Discipleship focuses on Baptism.
More for Children for those seeking to nurture children in the worship environment.
- Catechist Magazine commercial; Peter Li Education Group
- Center for Children and Theology promotes catechesis after the model of Sofia Cavalletti; Mount Rainier, MD USA
- Children At Worship – Congregations in Bloom Caroline Fairless et al, Roanoke, VA USA
- Children in the Liturgy article; Louis Weil et al from God’s Friends: A Journal of Liturgical and Spiritual Practice St. Gregory of Nyssa Episcopal Church, San Francisco, CA USA. See also Including Henry and Holy Food from the same series.
- Faith at Home Barbara Laufersweiler, Oklahoma City, OK USA
- Faith Inkubators curriculum; Rich Melheim et al, Stillwater, MN USA
- Families Under Construction: Columns Carolyn Waterbury-Tieman, Lexington, KY USA
- Fridge Art Domestic-Church.Com; RC family-centered activities which bring the liturgy home
- Involving Children in Worship
- Making Room for Children PDF pamphlet; King of Peace Episcopal Church; Kingsland, GA USA
- Sunday School Lessons ELCA version RCL-based Bible study helps; Judy Haiwick, Long Beach, CA USA
- Treehaus Communications commercial; RC resources for children; Loveland, OH USA